Wednesday 24 November 2010

Practical Driving Test for beginners

This is a fairly random post. Although, I have been planning on writing a nice blog post, I have not really found the time to get around to doing it. For those few visitors to this blog, you will have noticed that it has not been updated in ages. Don't worry, I have not forgotten you. Things have been very tight. I now work most days; and the little free time I have is spent with the kids.

I have not forgotten you - instead, I will be back again soon to post a good and long over due post.

In the mean time, I just popped in for a quick post about my friends project. He's working on a few things lately including setting up a Driving test site. This is a site that contains information about how to plan, prepare and take your practical driving test.

For me, there's nothing better than looking and finding the information for something when you need it. That is why this new site is very useful. It is still an ongoing development, but the little information he has there is quite useful.

Be sure to check it out especially if you are still planning on taking your test, or know someone who is. There's nothing to lose - the information there includes videos and text content. I have just uploaded a few sample driving lesson video for those who learn more by watching examples.

Finally, if you need to replace your refrigerator's filter, see our review of MWF Water Filter for ideas on choosing and installing one.

No comments: